STYLIST ON THE GO SET- LACE MASK (BIG)
250mls / 8.4oz nab lace mask matches your skin tone and it’s permanent. Permanent means lasting or intended to last or remain unchanged indefinitely. Permanent is @ Nablacemask. Tint once for a life time.
- Brown Shuga
- Honey Suckle
Nab Lace Mask is a water based lace dye, and safe to use on all lace products.
Nab Lace Mask will not lighten the lace only deposit color to the lace.
Product Care Instructions:
- Tinting is the last thing you will do before styling.
- USE AFTER YOU HAVE ALREADY BLEACHED THE KNOTS, SHAMPOOED, AND CONDITIONED THE LACE PIECE.
- After the lace piece/units have been bleached, you should spray the lace tint all over the back side of the lace piece. Let it air dry for a few minutes or you may blow dry the back side for a few second. Once it has dried, you may style as desired.
- Bleach Knots
- Apply Tint (wet or dry lace)
- Air Dry/ Blow Dry Lace Piece
- For darker shades of a specific tint. You may apply various coats until you’ve reached desired tone.
Colour reference guide:
Brown Shuga, Butterscotch, Chocolate, Espresso, Honey Suckle